Disclaimer

The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. Government or the Peace Corps.




Monday, December 13, 2010

My Culinary Adventures: Great Way to Wake Up!

I am a HUGE cereal person.  In the states I would mix my cereals together, toss on some flax seeds (which I just learned last week you are supposed to grind for them to have any real nutritional value -_________-), and add some sliced strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and/or banana.  It was quite the production.  I'd even eat yogurt with cereal mixed in.  Unfortunately for me, the only cereal that they sell here in my site is Corn Flakes, or some sugary cereals, but most commonly throughout Honduras is Corn Flakes.  I am very close to being sick of it, so I took advantage of that huge grocery store and bought some things that would help liven up my morning bowl of sunshine.



Additions: Just enough Honey Bunches of Oats to blend with the flavor of the Corn Flakes, fiber, banana, and raisins!  Mmm Mmm Mmm good!

No comments:

Post a Comment