Disclaimer

The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. Government or the Peace Corps.




Saturday, February 19, 2011

My Culinary Adventures: Rice Pudding

So.  Turns out I had way too much sweet coconut rice leftover from the previous recipe and I was starting to get sick of it >_<.  What to do, what to do... Oh, I know!  How about rice pudding!  I pretty much threw this together and my oh my, how yummy it turned out!



I heated the leftover sweet coconut rice over the stove on medium-low heat and added vanilla, a lot of milk, cornstarch (which didn't work too well), flour (to do the cornstarch's job of thickening the mix), cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves.  The rice pudding tastes great hot or cold, with a subtle variation of flavor depending on the temperature.

No comments:

Post a Comment